Due to directions from the Ministry of Health we are unable to see patients unless they meet strict criteria. This is to ensure protection of our staff and our patients.
At level 3 we are only seeing patients to manage urgent or emergency conditions such as acute pain and infection that is not manageable with medications, and/or significant trauma. For all other dental issues we are happy to offer advice over the phone or by video consultation. Non-urgent routine and definitive treatment is deferred until we are advised that we able to see patients by the relevant regulatory authorities.
In the event we are able to offer treatment due to urgency there has been a significant change to how we carry out appointments. Important things to note (please see video as well):
- A team member will collect you from downstairs at your scheduled appointment time (please call 04-472-5516 if a team member is not waiting when you arrive)
- You will be provided with hand sanitiser and a face mask
- Please bring your own glasses or sunglasses for eye protection
- Attend the appointment alone
- Leave loose items in your car e.g. bags and jackets
- The toilet facilities will be unavailable for your use
- Your invoice will be emailed and payment is to be made by bank deposit
- A fee of $75 will be charged to cover costs of additional Personal Protective Equipment
This process is to eliminate the risk of spread of Covid-19 and ensure our patients, staff and community are kept safe. Remember it is still the same friendly faces you are familiar with behind all the protective equipment! Thank you for your support with this and we look forward to seeing you soon.
For updates please see our Facebook page on