Our Community History
The Wellington Dental Practice has been caring for generations of Wellingtonians. Kelvin House has been the home of dental surgeons and other various medical practitioners since 1928. The Wellington Dental Practice is one of the last remaining healthcare providers in Kelvin House, and we have loyal patients, some of whom have been with us for 40+ years.
Our long-serving team of dentists and support staff have been working together for decades, come and get to know us and let us look after your dental health together. Find out more about our Dentists.
Approach to dentistry
We believe one cannot have a healthy body without first having a healthy mouth, and preventative dentistry is the cornerstone of a healthy mouth. We have a dedicated dental hygiene team that offers patient education and support in caring for your dental health.
At The Wellington Dental Practice, we pride ourselves on our ability to cover the full range of dentistry. From very complex treatment plans including full mouth reconstruction, and dental implants, to cosmetic treatments – whitening, veneers, orthodontics (Fastbraces®), botox, dermal fillers, and micro needling.
What we offer
- Modern facilities and equipment.
- Comprehensive, individualised treatment plans.
- Friendly and professional staff.
- Support for nervous patients including sedation.
- Calm relaxing atmosphere.
- Emergency appointments.
- SMS and email appointment reminders.
- Online booking.
- Holistic dentistry approach.
- Southern Cross easy claim payment options.
At The Wellington Dental Practice, we believe…
- Early detection and treatment promote ideal oral health.
- In offering a wide range of high-quality dental care services that are individually tailored to ensure every patient receives the dental treatment they need.
- In using the latest state of the art equipment paired with the dentists advanced knowledge of general and cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- In providing a caring environment. Our purpose is to assist and comfort our patients.